Old 02-15-2012, 09:23 PM   #1035
DetergentCandy
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 94763
What I Drive: 2005 Stone White SRT-4

FF Reputation: 1 DetergentCandy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
From Auto Express:
A DAY in the passenger seat of the new Focus ST has made us even more excited about getting behind the wheel. It's fast and clearly has a big appetite for corners. On this evidence, you won't have to be a committed fast Ford fan to appreciate its poise, performance, grip and agility. When the ST hits the road later this year, it will be hot property - and our current favorite hot hatch, the Volkswage Golf GTI, will face its toughest challenge yet.

This makes me happy >:3

Also:
The Focus is as quick as it sounds, with the acceleration enough to pin you back into the body-hugging seats as we blast out of second-gear corners. Paul says the car can do 0-62mph in 6.5 seconds...so it's easy to believe Paul when he says the new ST is faster than the old model. The outgoign car could lap the Nurburgring in eight minutes, 35 seconds. While he claims not to have time the new car around the famous track, he estimate a time of 8m20s is easily within its grasp.

It's a very good article, imo. Though it doesn't touch on any first person driving experiences(only a ride-along) it's still got enough content to keep me excited and looking forward to September <3