Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #55
ruthrj
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93807
What I Drive: 2013 Mazda CX-5 Sport Auto FWD

FF Reputation: 1 ruthrj Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I dropped my car off at the dealership last night for my appointment today. The car still hasn't been looked at because their service manager has been in a dealer meeting all day, so it's going to be held over night and looked at tomorrow.

That's the bad news. The good news was that Ford customer service called me to tell me that personally

They're going to hook me up with a rental car tonight so I don't have to worry about my car being in the shop, multiple trips to drop it off, etc. They also informed me that if the dealer has trouble finding out what's wrong with the car, they have a support system available to them that will put them in touch with Ford (I'm guessing she was referring to Ford's OASIS system). I let her know that this is the whole reason I called/pm'd to file a complaint on the service dealer. On Monday, the service associate shoo'd me off and said live with it in the strongest terms. I knew they could do more and that they didn't fully use the resources available to them to help me out. As long as customer service keeps advocating for me to get my car fixed, I'm super happy!

Will report back again when I have more news. Can't help but cross my fingers though, the service manager still wants to test drive other cars to figure out my car's problem.... Oh well. Not going to worry about that now, lol.