Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Power Steering Failure on brand new 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 08:53 AM   #55
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lutztb View Post
I found this forum from doing an internet search on the failure message I got this evening from my 2012 Focus. Two weeks old, 1300 miles (I commute a lot), and I already have a service message????
I plan on calling the dealer first thing Monday and taking it in. The manual says you need not do anything unless it comes back on after reset, but there in absolutely no reason for a car that still has it's "new car smell" to be giving me an error message.
BTW, great forum, hopefully this will get worked out and I can share some positive things here.
Morning lutztb,

Welcome to the forum! You'll find some excellent advice and help from your fellow posters.

I'm Ford's residential help on the forum. When Focus owners have a concern I gather certain information and contact the Customer Service Manger to review the case. So, if you like, send me a PM with the VIN, current mileage, as well as your personal and dealer contact info to begin the process.

Thanks and again !

Noemi

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford