View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
aheroicrevolt
le kittens meow

Fan#: 57964
What I Drive: 92 Burnt Orange Toyota Supra

FF Reputation: 2 aheroicrevolt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
Sorry but i just cant get behind this guy. Steve has always been great.
1st- your going to a FORD DEALER....their prices are going to be way higher than anywhere else, but on the other hand, everything is genuine ford and built/made 100x better than most junk on ebay.
2nd- you dont even have a 100 posts! I cant take this seriously. You don't even know the guy yet your bashing his incredibly successful business infront of a hundred thousand members. Before you post a thread like this that can ruin someones good business (this wont if people actually read it)
please take a look around the forums and see if your the ONLY one getting unsatisfying customer service, and then if you are, deal with it in a private way because I am sure Steve will apologize and compensate for any misunderstandings. If you found a bunch of people unsatisfied (HTP comes to mind) then its fine to build a thread, or if you've had parts stolen from you, money taken, or deals broken that's one thing, but leaving a message for him on a public forum where there are MILLIONS of posts a day, and complaining he didn't get back to you is.... ridiculous. I'm sorry and I hope you find the SVT bumper your looking for, for 200, then find a diffuser for 150, then find your grills for 60 each, and then your foglights for 50 each. Have a fantastic time tracking all that down.