Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #533
dan50
Focus Addict

Fan#: 91789
What I Drive: 2012 SEL White Platinum 5 Dr 302A

FF Reputation: 11 dan50 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smizak View Post
Are there any Ford reps/posters on here who can tell me why the hell my dealership can't find this TSB?

I went in personally yesterday, the last guy on the phone was a dick, and described my issues and told them about the TSB. He searched on their computer, handed me the print out itself and asked me if he was missing it. It wasn't on there. What's weirder is that the TSB that is listed on the sheet is for pre-July '11 builds for MFT issues. My car was built in August. WTF.

I called Ford afterwards and asked them about it. They looked it up and found it for me in 30 seconds, as well as informing me that there was no reason that the dealership couldn't.

So one of two things is happening. They have a company policy to hide TSB's from their customers because they don't want to be bothered with the work. Or they are using some non-standard computer system that is not linking correctly with Ford.

Might have to go to a different dealer.
The Ford reps seem to monitor only the "Technical Chat" forum, so try posting over there if you'd like their help.