View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 04:52 PM   #40
hawkdog
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85309
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SEL Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 hawkdog Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My car has been to the dealership 5 times now because of rattles. First they replaced just the driver's speaker. Then they replaced both driver's side speakers. In the process of doing that, they broke some of the plastic clips that hold the door on and made it worse. Then I took it back, showed them what was wrong, and they said they would order the parts. The dumba$$ ordered more F#$%ing speakers. He called to tell me the parts were in. I took it in, and showed him the busted clips, and the guy tells me he didn't order that stuff.

So then I wait another week for the correct parts (new door panel) to come in. They just put that in, and the rattle isn't gone. And now there is a similar rattle in the passenger's side. #$%^%#$^%$&$%^#$^%^&$$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I lemon law a car because of a rattle? I'm dumping this thing ASAP.

I'm tired of not being able to find a comfortable seating position, tired of the piss-poor service dept, tired of sync deciding it's going to do what I ask when it feels like it and tired of having to drop this damn car off at the dealership once a week so they can F#$% it up even more.

You can chalk it up to dumb luck, coincidences, me being too "picky", whatever...but when I have had to take TWO different focuses into the shop over 10 times in the first year of ownership, I take it as a loud and clear message from Ford that they don't want my business.