Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - The Nor*Cal B.S. Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:49 AM   #8800
joshuaaturner
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85269
What I Drive: 2k4 D23 ZX5 "Scout"

FF Reputation: 1 joshuaaturner Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Sorry guys. I've been offline for a couple days studying and working on this car. I got that bolt off with some bolt grips I found at Autozone. Thanks for the tip. Worked like a charm.

As far as the swap goes, I'm installing the stock exhaust on the car today and then let my wife drive the stick to see what she thinks. I'm actually a little hesitant now to do the swap since I'm not sure if I'll still have a job come this summer.
Now that we've pulled out of Iraq, the DOD is downsizing and my job is one of the ones on the chopping block. I'm waiting for the president's budget proposal to come out next month to see how hard the DOD is hit with cuts. I'm studying to get my CPA to better my chances in the civilian job market and car stuff is kinda going to the backburner. I may start trying to sell the car this weekend as a stock 5 speed.