Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Which car manufacturer do you hate most?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #76
2.0 Focus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94292
What I Drive: 2007 White Focus

FF Reputation: 0 2.0 Focus Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonsroar View Post
I find this thread to be kind of juvenile.

I don't hate any manufacturer. I like or dislike individual models, but not an entire make. For example; many hate Chrysler. I happen to like the Crossfire as well as the 300, especially the SRT versions of each.

FF members should also realize that if this thread was posted on any other automotive board Ford is going to come up, it's inevitable. I just visited some family and one of them is shopping for a vehicle. I recommended the 2012 Focus, showed them one with options, leather, etc. You know what they said? "Putting leather in a Ford is like putting a dress on a pig." Really? Well 'scuse me. I drove all the way home in my FORD FUSION with BLACK LEATHER SEATS WITH CONTRAST CREME STITCHING.

So before you vote in this poll, remember that Ford isn't on the list merely because we are on a Ford site...
+1 on that

How can you hate an entire car manufacturers line up. I bet half the people haven't driven more than one of their cars or non at all and just heard some total bs stories.
I love how people seem to think that one manufacturer is superior to the other. Different cars are for different people.