Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89103
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Metallic SE

FF Reputation: 2 MisterH Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaTi View Post
From SyncMyRide

"3.The index stored on SYNC may not match the media on your iPod. If you deleted and added one song from your iPod since the last time you connected it to SYNC, SYNC reads the same number of songs and does not index the media. Add or remove a song to or from your iPod using iTunes and then reconnect it. SYNC will then re-index the media."

"All digital media on your iPod must be properly populated in iTunes before playing it on SYNC. When downloading media, de-select the Part of a Compilation (no check) checkbox in iTunes. After making these updates, synchronize the iPod with iTunes before reconnecting it to SYNC."

"5. It is possible that there are errors in the media information stored on your media player. SYNC My iTunes is a software program that allows all of your music to be indexed by SYNC. View also: Why do I need SYNC My iTunes?"

"When using voice commands with your iPod, you may hear: “Speech control not available with this device.” If so, there may be a duplicate playlist on your iPod. To correct this, remove the duplicate using iTunes, resynchronize iTunes with your iPod, and reconnect it to SYNC."

"If media playback does not resume after the above steps, you may need to perform a Master Reset* of SYNC. Once you have performed a Master Reset, the information can be retrieved when you reconnect your iPod to SYNC."
How does one do a master reset?