Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #6686
TheGlassMaker
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE

Fan#: 69510
What I Drive: 97 Impreza coupe, 04 Mazda6

Points 30,730, Level 100
Points: 30,730, Level: 100 Points: 30,730, Level: 100 Points: 30,730, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 13 TheGlassMaker Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickgt40 View Post
I was in my Liberty, there would have been no way I could have fit next to it without hitting the other car. Heck, my focus wouldn't even fit next to it.
you'll be amazed at the parking spots I've fit the focus and my old integra into. It's like a life long goal to find double parked people so i can piss them off. I actually folded in my mirror on my integra and got within 1.5 inches of nissan sentra. I also will park as close as possible to people who park over the lines nose to nose I had a friend help me get within a half inch of my lifted rangers brush guard with the hood of a S10. Then I got out and pulled it in neutral till I was a couple centimeters away. I will also take the time to park way out next the person that drives the corvette or porsche owner that will park in the middle of nowhere. Not close so they can't get in the car but just in the spot next to them because that's exactly why they parked out that far. Yea I'm a A-hole but sometimes they deserve it. I don't even want to go into what I will go out of my way to do to get back at someone that cuts me off.