Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Which car manufacturer do you hate most?
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 02:07 PM   #48
xwhit3devilx
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86578
What I Drive: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo

FF Reputation: 2 xwhit3devilx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjames1 View Post
Wow a lot more people than I thought really dislike Toyota. I can also say that I am surprised not a single person has voted for Mazda. I like mazda and they haven't done much if anything wrong, it's just with 35 people I figured someone would have of voted for them.
As I said, Mazda didn't belong on this list Since ford owned Mazda for a while its not likely to get much hate from here. That and their best selling car the 3 until this year WAS a Focus. Same platform, same engines (our mazdas dipstick says fomoco on it), and the same tranny. The 6 is a fusion, the tribute was an escape, ect. And the Miata is a gearhead staple, best driving car under 50k easily. I'm not saying nobody hates them, its just a rare thing to do so.

Updated note: The 2.3L turbo found in the Mazdaspeed 3 is a heavily modified duratec; and by heavily modified I mean pretty much everything except the block. So that's a unique to Mazda engine.