Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 HID Thread (Info Only No Arguing)
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012, 04:33 PM   #89
Ghost71
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91701
What I Drive: 2012 black Ti hatch

FF Reputation: 1 Ghost71 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbz View Post
Not to start any drama but I do feel the need to chime in (this post should not be considered "argueing"). People with tint can, and should, roll down their windows when they get pulled over. As should people without tint. That's common courtosey to the police officer.

In addition, tint does not bother other drivers on the road. I think the reason this is such a flame-ish issue is because people feel the need to put on these headlights that are exceedingly bright and downright blinding to others on the road. Not only does it look stupid, but it's dangerous. At least a limo tint is not hindering other's ability to drive around them.

And as far as the Focus having great headlights for the purpose of HID's, please look at this guy's thread. It even hurts my eyes to look at the photo, let alone how blinding it would be to see in real life.

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276274

One last thing. If this is meant to be a "Info Only No Argu"e"ing" thread, maybe it should be locked and stickied. I thought the purpose of forums was so that people could share their opinions.

Anyway, you are the moderator so hopefully this post does not get me banned. Lol.

I found these pics of a Titanium with the Focus Electric headlights on it. IMO this is the way HID's should be done on a Focus. And also the way I plan on doing it. (either ST or Electric healdights/taillight swap).

Please tell me where to find these lights. I've never heard of Ford electric