Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Crower Stage 1 Cams, 2.0L Duri
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:21 PM   #47
focussport423
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 78653
What I Drive: 2008 ford focus turbo

FF Reputation: 1 focussport423 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchusn View Post
I have been reading this thread and I am a little worried because I just bought the Crower stage 1 cams for my 2.0. I saw a question about the cps and the cams I bought have something on the end of one cam but it isn't the same as the cams I took out. Is there a big differance between the 08+ 2.0s and the older 2.3s? If so I guess I will have to put the stock cams back in for now and build up something on the side. That might not be a bad I dea anyway but I want to be sure before I take it all back apart again. I am trying to get my car up and running again by the end of next month. It has been sitting in my garage for over a year and I am tired of just looking at it. I want to drive my car again.
yes big difference.. now your exhaust cam will work no issues... however..... the intake have that nice press on fitted machined ring that has to be 100% perfect... u can try it but i highly dont reccommend it at all... u can try to ask 1turbofocus (tom) about what he can do to tune it...... that might be worth it for ya.... either way.... ill just stick to stock cams till someone actually gets some data on the pressed ring 08+ cars....