Points: 4,520, Level: 42 Points: 4,520, Level: 42 Points: 4,520, Level: 42
Level Up 85% Completed
Level up: 85% Level up: 85% Level up: 85%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 J0EC00L Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
1TURBOFOCUS Tom gets my Vote.

My 01 Se sedan's SPI motor shit the bed and that's when it all started. I found out about the SPI to Zetec swap and gathered my parts. I had it done in about 16 hours with a friends help. Junk yard motor with 70K on it ran perfect from day 1 of install. Then I found out about all the things you can do with this Zetec engine. Installed KN Typhoon, Installed 4-2-1 header (no cat), installed MSD coil massive wires and some Accel silver plugs. Deleted rear O2 and Deleted EGR from the car. Installed AEM wide band. I couldn't believe the performance increase I got from all that stuff. The engine seemed to roar and the increase in power was very noticeable.

Then the Tune. I read a lot of good things about Tom and he even answered some questions while I was going through the swap. Very informative and nice guy. I installed Tom's first (base) tune last night and all I can say is WOW! The car idles better and has much more power. I didn't know what to expect from a tune since this is all new to me, and I was amazed. The car knocks you back in your seat when it hits 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd. It's like my car just snorted a big line of Coke! And now its WIRED! (drugs are bad, um-kay). The tune was the best 400 bucks I spent on my car so far. You wont regret it.

I vote Tom. Tom knows what he is doing when it comes to this stuff. Give your business and support to someone that is here on the Forums helping every one out. Without Tom and this forum and the advice and knowledge of its members, I would never be where I am at with my Focus.

Thanks FF and Tom!