FLYLOW
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 34077
What I Drive: Gen Coupe Rspec

FF Reputation: 4 FLYLOW Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyboy View Post
Yeah people only say it's hard if they don't follow all the steps. And like you said if you can change brake pad you can change a t-belt oh and it definitely helps to have a extra set of hands. Belt definitely looked aged, and holy cow that accessory belt definitely needed to be changed. Your car should run a little better now with all the new parts now.
havnt really treated it bad yet, only has 30 miles since the belt change, ill give it to atleast 100 to take it to 7k and miss treat it a bit but looking at my old plugs it prob runs better

once again! id like to thank EVERYONE in this forum that helped and/or offered to help me with this! my work schedule is really messed up right now thats why i can barely match schedules with all of you. Spray, thanks again man! like i told you, im just not used to people offering this kind of help without expecting $$$ in return

my new head lights and hid's should be here soon! that will be my next lil project. exhaust system as well. I plan on wrapping the entire thing front to back like i did in my M-Xrs, then later on samething for the header.