Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #667
dan50
Focus Addict

Fan#: 91789
What I Drive: 2012 SEL White Platinum 5 Dr 302A

Points 2,925, Level 33
Points: 2,925, Level: 33 Points: 2,925, Level: 33 Points: 2,925, Level: 33
Level Up 17% Completed
Level up: 17% Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 12 dan50 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
[QUOTE=FordCustomerService;3974457]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan50 View Post
Hello Dan50

Never is it our intention to insinuate our current and future Family members are incapable of understanding our products and technology. However, our job is to inform customers of the vehicle's features and technology from the moment they walk onto a dealerís lot and onward. This is what I am speaking of. If anyone has a question, we are here to research and provide an answer, regardless of the level of knowledge the owner may have of their Focus. If there is a concern, again, we are here to assist, which also includes researching and rendering an answer to address the issue. We do not serve "cool-aid" to our Family members. Frankly, I have a personal dislike of cool-aide. We supply honest and direct answers to our Family members, both current and future, as best we can and with integrity.

Again, if anyone has a concern with their Focus, I as well as my fellow co-workers, are here to assist, not serve cool-aid, and make sure the issue is addressed. However, we are incapable of doing so if:

1. We are not made aware of the issue by the individual.
2. The information necessary to provide a more enhanced assistance in not provided.
3. The concern raised is in actuality the normal functioning of the vehicle.

Looking forward to a great relationship between Ford and Focus owners!

Noemi
Noemi, I do think it's great you and your colleagues monitor this forum. I think you can certainly be of help when dealers are uncooperative, unhelpful or unknowledgable, which is not the case for me.

My frustration is really more directed at Ford for releasing a product that was not up to their usual standards. Based on past experience (and three test drives) I had faith that buying a Focus was a safe bet; now I'm not so sure. The concept of the Focus is terrific, the execution (in my case at least) not so much.