Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 10:56 AM   #640
uh60james
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 6968
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Grey SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 6 uh60james Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan50 View Post
I agree. However, don't be critical of the car or of Ford lest you be branded a "troll" or "hater". Drink the cool-aid; everything is fine.
Not what I meant to imply. I realize there are people with genuine issues, thats a given with any car no matter the brand.

I was talking about certain people who appear to just be posting to stir the pot so to speak.

I don't know if the manual mentions break in because I don't have one. I wouldn't be suprised if it does though. Also if you are driving to maximize fuel economy you probably will be waiting longer to break it in. Have a bit of fun breaking your car in. I understand gas is expensive but its hard to get truly bad mpg in a Focus.

Also if you truly believe there is something wrong get your oil changes at the dealership and bring it up every single time regardless of them implementing a fix. Document it and Ford will have a hard time denying a claim outside of warranty because you've already established an issue with them.

Sent from my PG86100 using FF Mobile
Team Duratec #39 / Sedan Revolution #35