Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ford vs. GM vs. Dodge compact shootout *feeler
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #29
Section8cav
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 84170
What I Drive: 1995 black chevy z24

FF Reputation: 1 Section8cav Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
hey guys ! hope you all had a good year! 2012 is here and as promised this event is in the works. currently in the planning stages. I really have high hopes for this event as long as everyone can work together and get along ( like i know everyone can )
Original plans included Dallas Raceway 1/4 mile track... but if you havnt heard dallas raceway was recently CLOSED . It was a great track and will be missed. Other tracks and options are still in the works but due to the cost of renting a track when no one is making runs we are considering hosting the show/meet portion of the event at a seperate location until racing begins.
Just wanted to get a feeler................what do you guys think of goKart racing?
and i dont mean the little 10mph karts you drive in circles with at your local puttputt.
Im talking about performance indoor karts that run around 45mph !! anyone ever tried them? anyone interested in trying them? they really are a fun experience and a level playing field for everyone to enjoy. Considering having the show portion at one of these Kart tracks then going to the real track afterwards.
Thoughts? Ideas? Is this something that would interest this group? Please let me know, thanks.