Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Weathertech vs OEM vs other floor mats
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 05:09 PM   #32
KPJ313
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 87564
What I Drive: 2012 Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 KPJ313 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012sel View Post
I bought the Husky liners and would buy them again.

Edit: Sorry for the short comment above, I was using my phone before.
I didn't have the opportunity to see weathertech or husky liners first hand. I purchased my Husky Liners on other forum user's positive comments, the fact that they cover the "dead pedal" area more and they are MUCH cheaper. I am happy with them and it makes sense in hindsight that a slick surface should be easier to clean. Weathertechs look like they have more of a texture to them. I'm slightly curious now if they would be as easy to clean as Husky Liners.

There are two Husky Liner colors to choose from. Grey and Black. The black is really a very very dark grey. My SEL has very dark grey carpet and so I went with the black Husky Liners. I doubt I would like the grey as much because I don't want the mats to stand out unnecessarily. But, they do look very nice and fit great.
I would love to see some pictures with the black mats if you would