Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 08:16 AM   #627
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
I'm not trying to sound like Mr. Hindsight here but posting anything on a public internet forum (especially one where Ford representatives knowingly frequent) doesn't seem to be the most confidential place that comes to mind.
I don't blame you for being disappointed but before I posted a rant directed toward said Ford rep I'd ask myself "who's fault is this, really?"
Hi Grinder,

Thank you for your comments. However, it's not a matter of fault but an expectancy of quality customer service provided to our Family members. MurphyPeoples had an expectation to have his issue resolved and so do we here at the forum. You are all allowed to rant! We will gladly listen to your rant and provide the necessary assistance to resolve the "rant".

Quote:
Originally Posted by focus2k12 View Post
Can't blame you. It's really a shame and I hope they greatly improve all of these issues in the 2013 focus. If mine was paid off I'd be looking to sell it right about now. I'm not going to post/rant on my opinion of the car as it just starts stuff, however reading numerous posts about people having steering issues (steering assist failure) and the dealership not going to do anything about it is ridiculous. What are they going to wait for before they fix the issue, an accident that can cause serious injuries? My car has had a few times where I've hit the gas and it really didn't do anything at first and then accelerated really quick, and I also have the steering wandering thing going on, but I choose not to get the TSB's yet, so I'm not going to get into a huge thing about that either.
Hey focus2k12,

I'm here to escalate if you desire. You can send a PM with VIN, current mileage, personal and dealer contact info and I will send your case to the Customer Service Manager in your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteCaspian View Post
My solution.
After failed attempts to get resolution from a nearby dealer for an outstanding TSB (they still "can't find") and other issues with this car with less than 8000KM I have decided to sell my car-- I have posted it today.
There is the solution. No more, no returned calls. No more failure to listen to my issues, no more lack of consistency in quality service, no more supply chain screw ups, no more dodging my questions... no more me bitching here or elsewhere!
I've been a Ford owner for 8+ years. These last 5 months have convicted me to never return to them.
Problem solved-- regardless of the loss I will take, I feel better already!
Hello DanteCaspian,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience and your final solution. I hope in the future you'll reconsider. In the meantime stay in touch via the board. Take care!

Noemi

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply