Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #625
focus2k12
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 86194
What I Drive: Focus SE 2012

FF Reputation: 1 focus2k12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteCaspian View Post
My solution.
After failed attempts to get resolution from a nearby dealer for an outstanding TSB (they still "can't find") and other issues with this car with less than 8000KM I have decided to sell my car-- I have posted it today.
There is the solution. No more, no returned calls. No more failure to listen to my issues, no more lack of consistency in quality service, no more supply chain screw ups, no more dodging my questions... no more me bitching here or elsewhere!
I've been a Ford owner for 8+ years. These last 5 months have convicted me to never return to them.
Problem solved-- regardless of the loss I will take, I feel better already!
Can't blame you. It's really a shame and I hope they greatly improve all of these issues in the 2013 focus. If mine was paid off I'd be looking to sell it right about now. I'm not going to post/rant on my opinion of the car as it just starts stuff, however reading numerous posts about people having steering issues (steering assist failure) and the dealership not going to do anything about it is ridiculous. What are they going to wait for before they fix the issue, an accident that can cause serious injuries? My car has had a few times where I've hit the gas and it really didn't do anything at first and then accelerated really quick, and I also have the steering wandering thing going on, but I choose not to get the TSB's yet, so I'm not going to get into a huge thing about that either.