Originally Posted by mokz316
hello, i'm new to this forum and had recently purchased a new 2012 Focus SEL with MFT and will take delivery in a couple days. My questions are this:
1. does the MFT come with TBT Navi already? or does it need to have the SD card with the maps?
2. if the MFT comes with TBT Navi, can i just buy the SD for the maps to enable full navigation?
3. what is the latest version of MFT?
1. If you purchased the $795 Voice Activated Navi, it will be installed, otherwise you are out of luck. Putting in an SD card won't work either.
Check your window sticker because if it doesn't come with TBT Navi, you CAN NOT add it aftermarket (yet, atleast) and for me NAVI was a must so if I were you and the Car doesn't have Navi, I would not accept delievery, but thats just me.....
3. Please read the wonderful post by JessicaTi on this thread to find out more MFT, or use GOOGLE, or yt
2012 Sterling Grey Metallic Ford Focus Titanium Hatch
401A, Navi, MFT, Rain Sensing Wipers
12/16/11 (4 Miles)
Tint 20/5, LockPick & Backup Camera, K&N Drop In