Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 HID Thread (Info Only No Arguing)
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #70
misfire

Fan#: 31379
What I Drive: 2012 SEL Hatch, 2014 Mazda CX-5

FF Reputation: 30 misfire Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smizak View Post
I don't care what the thread title says.

FYI, every time one of you clowns pulls behind someone and blinds them with these things, they probably want to beat you to death with a tire iron.

Why don't you stop being little children and stop compromising other peoples safety because you think it looks "cool".
I do care what the thread title says.

I'll go look for the websites rules on this issue and your post and I will send them to you. I agree that certain cars do NOT need these lights installed as they are an extreme safety concern like the 2000-2007 Foci without projectors.

HOWEVER, there are many cars made today from the factory without projectors and have hid's that do not cause issues due to the lamp design and a good cut off.

So far the 2008-2012 Foci have lenses that do not cause a glare with hids and actually have a good cut off and have been proven via video and pictures.

is it DOT approved, NOPE. neither is limo tint on a car. but i dont see anyone making statements on peoples tint. Tint can hinder a police officers view into a car and could put his life in danger.

if your intention is to start drama, im asking nicely tht you take it elsewhere.

if you want to bring up certain concerns for discussion and inform people nicely, that's fine and we appreciate it.

please do not start any unwanted issues.