st falcon
Focus Addict

Fan#: 92343
What I Drive: 2012 Blue Candy HATCH SEL

FF Reputation: 3 st falcon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullwingdmc View Post
Heres mine. Unfortunately after only 3 days it got hit in a parking lot. I had to have the rear bumper replaced and the dealer went over and above trying to match the color, but it still looks different in some lights. Something about the new color was just a pain to match. They even sent a part of my old bumper out to PPG for them to try and match it.

Blue is my fav color, and who doesnt like candy lol! I will get some pics up soon hopefully, but it is snowing every other day just enough to get the roads wet and dirty up the paint...plus its dark here by 5pm, and well, you know...

At least yours isnt too light (or maybe you think it is?). Our dealer did the same thing, trying to match it perfectly, but I told them that is impossible as there are rubberizers in the paint for plastic applications. At most angles ours is too light after the accident repair (from the factory the plastic bumper covers are too dark at certain angles), but we cant get it repainted because the insurance co.. says that its the same color and there are no actual defects in the paint job..

BTW NICE combo, the wheels look great on Blue Candy...Now just tint those windows to match the wheel look completely!

1996 Bronco XLT 351W
Cant wait for Summer when I pop the top!!