Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Yet another SPI knocking -- Will Fix It!
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #78
mikebontoft
Aurelius Pardus

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

Points 23,515, Level 94
Points: 23,515, Level: 94 Points: 23,515, Level: 94 Points: 23,515, Level: 94
Level Up 17% Completed
Level up: 17% Level up: 17% Level up: 17%
Forum Activity 17%
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%
FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
how have I not seen this thread since the last time I posted here? I really dont know.

Theres a lot I could have answered...

Anyway Im tired of not seeing pictures. The only way to post on FF is to your gallery which needs to be approved before it can be viewed. Or you can use photobucket.

Send me a pm with your email address or tell me to send you one so I can put your pictures in their own group on my photobucket. Happy to do it.

I want to see what your pistons look like. On mine, they were all dinged up on the top but the ring lands were fine and didnt change size (except for the bashed piston, the upper ring was solid!! ) they cleaned up nicely anyway.

I may post my pics here of the engine and piston pieces since it was probably just like yours.

Good work so far LugNut

edit: btw I can edit your posts too.. just say which pic goes where and Ill fix it.
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 RWD - parted) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (racecar) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast) | '99 BMW 328is (daily).
ModeratingGeneral Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics