Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 12:39 PM   #33
jimmyt
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90069
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Gray Focus titanium

FF Reputation: 1 jimmyt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
UPDATE: I have had a front-end high/low wobbling noise between 50 and 70 MPH since I first bought my Titanium. It has been 17 weeks with FORD not giving me any indication of when or how the problem is going to be solved. My wife is apprehensive driving the car as those are the speeds she drives at. The Ford MY Touch System is to be corrected after the first of the year. With these two problems solved, I will be a happy owner. Without them solved, I will never own another FORD! Continued contact with my dealer and account rep have brought nothing to light as to when, why or how soon can we as customers expect remedies for their defects in their workmanship.

I talked with my FORD customer Rep two days ago, same story; We are working on it with no resolution to date after 17 weeks. I asked for a FORD ENGINEER to RIDE with me to justify a buy back but was denied. It makes me wonder how many others are having this problem and why FORD is Sweeping it under their RUG? The noise is hypnotic and will lull you to sleep on a long trip. We either have to exceed the speed limit on interstate highways or drive under 50 mph to not hear it. SOME BETTER IDEA. I think Beepster was right dump the 2012 FOUCUS and buy a competitors vehicle.

I have 18 X 24 inch magnetic Lemons on order for the front doors. Inside they say "ASK ME BEFORE YOU BUY!"