MurphyPeoples
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 92727
What I Drive: 2012 Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 MurphyPeoples Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
to murphy peoples I have 8800 mi on my 2012 se and it still shudders, had the trans update and tried other suggestions but it is still there. Now im getting a rattling noise on my left front some where going along with the shudder. Car is my 15th new car purchase( 2 previous focuses) and this is the worse car i have owned, including my 6 or 7 used cars.
Engine - I too have notice the "rattling noise" coming from the left front. The best way I can describe the sound is that it's like the sound of gravel shifting around in the back of a pickup bed when traveling up a hill. The rattle happens just before the car shifts into second in my focus.

As I mentioned before I took my Local Dealer Maintenance manager out in my car, and he said he felt the shudder and heard the rattle, but he simply got out of the car and told me to "keep an eye on it and let us know if it gets any worse". I was pretty disappointed in his lackluster interest. He then waved goodbye and walked inside. So I have no idea if he wrote any report regarding my issue. Again... very disappointing.
Murphy