Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Owners What's your age?
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #86
LostContrails
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83543
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SEL Sedan

FF Reputation: 2 LostContrails Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guimpy View Post
In town? I didn't see that many dealerships when I went to Newfoundland this summer! From the East Coast to the West. Saw lots of Focus though. Was wondering where they were getting them. Saw more there than I ever did here and still today. I was telling myself that you guys got all the shipment before the rest of Canada :). I have to say that after my motorcycle trip in Newfoundland, I came back home and had to buy myself a car! I had been without four wheels for three years and was more than happy to be riding on two regardless of weather but after that trip, I didn't want to eide in rain, fog or cold anymore. I love my car :).

Edit, didn't go to Labrador though. Was looking for the ferry back home to the heat wave they were getting.

On topic, I'm 35 for now :). I like the selection available to vote :)
There's around 7/8 Ford Dealerships on the island, not sure how many in Labrador. Two of them are here in St. John's. St. John's has a lot of car dealerships all located along the same road (Kenmount rd.) with the exception of one of the Dodge dealerships, the Nissan dealership, and the Volvo/Jaguar/Land Rover dealership and some scattered used car dealerships. We get our new cars by rail to Nova Scotia, then by sea.

Most of the 12' Foci going around here are rental cars. AFAIK all the Ti's I see here are rental fleet cars.
6 Speed Auto