Level Up 83% Completed
Level up: 83% Level up: 83% Level up: 83%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 7 xy0s08 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by forddorf View Post
When you bought your manifold studs where they threaded all the way (some come with no threads in the middle of the stud)? Did you check your manifold studs for tightness? What kind of manifold gasket did you use and how thick was it? Does the super charger feel strong at times and then down on power other times or does always seem under powered?
the studs were not threaded all the way. i did check them for tightness i also sprayed card cleaner all the way around the mating surface checking for a vacuum leak. (didnt find one) I made a gasket out of gasket material. it always seems under powered as when i go WOT i can only get 3 psi of boost and then when i shift gears it doesnt seem like i have any bottom end power. I checked the bypass valve with a vacuum pump and it was opening so i think it is good but i dont know.
MARCH ROTM 2010 Midwest crew #58
9/11 was an inside job! fluoride is poisoning all of you! The Federal Reserve is a private bank that is making fake money and bankrupting America! Open your eyes to what is going on in the US! Infowars.com