Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:41 AM   #82
Chick

Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 184,946, Level 100
Points: 184,946, Level: 100 Points: 184,946, Level: 100 Points: 184,946, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)
DECEMBER RIDE OF THE MONTH(2011)

Member name: BLUEFLOW94
Model: Sedan
Color: Blue Flame

Why he loves his Focus:
"Why do I love my focus? why not? It's different, agile, a good looker. Not many can say they have their car looking this good out of the factory. Speaking of out of the factory, when was the last time you've seen a top tier model come with a manual transmission now-a-days. Especially one that the dealership didn't know they had. I wanted an SVT. Who doesn't? However, I think this was meant to be. Coming from a Cobra, I know it wasn't going to be the most exciting thing speed wise, but when i find corners it puts a huge smile on my face. I am thankful for this car and i'm ready for ever little ounce of excitement it gives me. Thanks everyone who voted for me, I'm not really sure if i should have won, but after a year of having the car, I am honored to be on the list of other awesome foci in each months ROTM."

His future plans:
"Finish suspension (sways, dogbone), black eap's (possibly) or some other wheels, tint, cai, sts. stealth exhaust? tune. all these will happen when more money comes into play."

MODIFICATIONS

EXTERIOR:
Debadged decklid
FF license plate covers
LED License plate bulbs

INTERIOR:
Superbrightled blue map and dome lights
Saleen shift knob
FR sticker

I.C.E.:

ENGINE DRESS-UP:

PERFORMANCE: