Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - The DI-Noc Super Thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 04:43 PM   #53
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusBoy58 View Post
Got a question for you. In person How good does this look? In person is always different from pictures.

I have a contact here that can get the stuff cheap. 200$ for the Hood, Roof and Trunk applied and installed. He said he will throw in the Door Pillars with whats left over.

I have alot of blue on my car and I figured the Di-Noc would be the best accent possible.
if you can get the hood, roof, and trunk applied and installed including the price of the product you should jump on it... Thats a steal for you given that they are a reputable person doing the install and they know what they are doing.. for a regular black vinyl single hood stripe on my car a local shop was going to charge $100 installed for the stripe. i asked about the side stripes like you can buy on the ff homepage vendor and for the install and the stripes they were going to charge me 300! just for the door side stripes... that is with regular vinyl.. i imagine it would be substantially more from them to have it done with di noc
Galatians 6:14