Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - timing belt install
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:30 AM   #16
sleepyboy
FF's Night Security

Fan#: 15335
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

Points 128,999, Level 100
Points: 128,999, Level: 100 Points: 128,999, Level: 100 Points: 128,999, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%
FF Reputation: 48 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
I can help if I have time but, I'm in desperate need to do the t-belt in my wife's van first. Next day I have time I will try to do the van's. We could do both at the same time with help from others. Focus t-belt take 2-3 hrs if that. Honda Oddy's takes 9 hrs to do, or at least that's what I've heard.

Spraypaint you have/work at a shop right? Whats the biggest impact you have there rated for? I need like a anvil impact to break the crank pulley bolt loose on the honda. It's only supposed to be like 180 ft lbs but it's on there with 1000 ft lbs. You can google and you tube honda crank pulley bolt and you'll see lots of stuff pop up. I've tried 3 times already last time with a 4-5 foot breaker bar and all of my weight on it. I still have yet to try the Jesus bar I borrowed from Matt. Just waiting on some time. I may try it sunday.

Sunday's I'm always off. My schedule for next week has me working tuesday night through thursday night. Or we could do it when you get off of work one night since I do work at night and I'm awake all night. Heck we could even pull it into the garage since I made room for the SVT now so we won't be out in the cold.

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat