Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Are You Truly Happy With Your New Focus?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #73
fociluvr
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 90987
What I Drive: 2012 focus ti hatch

FF Reputation: 1 fociluvr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateyo View Post
Yea, it's a car that I actually look forward to driving in. I wanted a fun stick shift car cause hey, I'm a 21 year old dude. I love the way it handles, and the manual transmission is so smooth and locks into gear in an amazingly satisfying way. If you really want to get the max out of the engine you've got to just hammer the throttle because of the way it's mapped. But once you do you can get up to speed pretty nicely. I've only had the car for 300 miles but I love it. I opted out of the fancier trims and went with all the fancy options. Leather, winter, sunroof. I ended up paying 20k for a car that comes better equipped than a 30k one. I'm sure I'll have to eventually haggle the dealer about rock chips and paint, since I've got a sun roof I've got to watch for those stains everyone is talking about and the rattling headliner. I've already got to take it in for the whistling door mirror. But those are all minor and things the dealer has to fix (idk about the paint though). But it's my first car I've bought with my own money and I wouldn't have anything else.
A se Better equipped then then a ti?lol wishful thinking huh?
2012 Ti SGM Hatch 401a, nav, artic white, handling pkg, winter pkg, exterior pkg, remote start. ordered: Sept 14 order put in: Sept 27 Vin: Oct 25 Sticker: Nov 11 Build date Nov 17th Factory accessories :Nov 1 Nov 17th ETA: week of Dec 5th