Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 04:43 PM   #1037
focus4dr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 8489
What I Drive: 2004 Torch Red Mustang GT (40th Annaversery Edition)

FF Reputation: 1 focus4dr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Thats funny... but here is one for you...

I was sitting at a stop light the other day and this car pulled up next to me (a late 80's to early 90's Ford Probe, before the body style changed) and started revving the engine. I was on the phone so I just smiled at him and when the light turned green I took off like I normally would, not fast at all, and when I put it in 2nd gear I heard him slam on the gas pedel, so I stepped on the gas at 15 - 20 mph and crushed him. so at about 45 MPH I took my foot off the accelerator and finally he cought up to me and passed me. The speed limit is 35, and I"m not trying to get a ticket in the new car. now, a little more about this Probe, he either had a shot of nitrous, or a turbo, cuz I heard some type of blow off or purge on it. So at the next stop light, he decided to get in front of me, and he pulled up to ANOTHER mustang, this time a Mustang MACH 1, and decided to race him. The Mach 1 had an entire car length on the probe before he got through the intersection. Some people just don't know when to quit, and when they will get crushed.

Mods:

Steeda: 2.25" stainless steel exhaust, UDP's, Dragon plenum, and CAI.