Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - TCE now offers new Focus kits!
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 09:39 AM   #1
Todd TCE
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 90291
What I Drive: The point home.

FF Reputation: 1 Todd TCE Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
TCE now offers new Focus kits!

Returning to the Focus after some years of dormancy...TCE is back with some all new 2012 Ford Focus Big Brake Kits!

If you were around in about 2000 you know that my shop pumped out a number of kits for the ZX3 back in the day. The key to success; diversity and cost effectiveness. Well...I'm back and doing it again!

As a near 20yr dealer for Wilwood brakes TCE has offered both Factory Wilwood kits as well as our in house kits. Currently we have no Factory kits with Wilwood having taken a shining to the Fiesta they've put the Focus on a holding pattern it seems. Not so TCE Performance Products! Once again TCE has put together a variety of front and rear kits to meet the needs and demands of our customer base.

Right now these kits are being offered at a pre production discount prices! Currently brackets are in production and inventory levels are being evaluated and built up. If you're thinking adding one of these fine kits to your ride; now's the time to move. Check out the discounted prices now- there's no telling how long these specials will remain.

TCE
Your one stop....for Wilwood brakes.