Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - XCAL Loaner Program
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #1
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
XCAL Loaner Program

----------------------------------The XCal Loaner Program----------------------------------

These tuners are being provided as a service to the Focus community by Focus-PowerŪ. All the tuners in this program are "locked" and cannot be unlocked. These are good only for data-logging to determine engine running problems with more accuracy.

The program will work like this: Post your name in this thread and you'll be entered in queue for the first available SCT Loaner. A post in the thread is all that is needed. Send your shipping address to the previous person in the queue. When you receive the Loaner, please contact the person who sent you the loaner, and the next person in line as a courtesy. To keep this program going, please do not keep the Loaner more than 4-5 days. After using the Loaner, you are responsible for contacting the next person on the list by PM to get their shipping address, paying for shipping, and providing them with the tracking number. Do not ship without a tracking number!!

1) To data-log you will need a program from SCT, Windows device drivers, and a Windows laptop. These can be downloaded from the following link. You will have to scroll down to the bottom for the drivers and LiveLink software.

Download page

2) Contact me (Tom), at my email: hpdyno@aol.com with the data logs. I will help with any issues your car is having AFTER you have the SCT Live Link downloaded, and I have helped you with the datalogs you have emailed me to look over.

Focus-Power can take over your LapTop and help get the datalog list set up and do the first datalog with you just like Focus-Power was sitting in the car with you. For this you will need to download www.teamviewer.com and keep your 9 digit number and password.

**Note PLEASE DO NOT update to the latest SCT XCAL firmware with out conformation from Focus-Power **

========================================================

Please do not copy and paste your data-log information in this thread. This thread is for the use of people in the XCal Loaner Program ONLY!! All inappropriate posts will be removed!

=========================================================

Tom

Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus

Last edited by whynotthinkwhynot; 12-08-2011 at 09:21 AM.