jmiller_1974
Flipping Rockstar

Fan#: 57165
What I Drive: Black 02 SVT #2998

FF Reputation: 28 jmiller_1974 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtec View Post
Posted via FF Mobile correction meaning used parts i happen to have. Glad i could help everyone out. Also this is not a business. Fordtec
I call BS. If it's not a business, then maybe You can explain just about Your entire posting history here on FF? You have been given ample opportunity to do the right thing and become a Vendor, yet when confronted on it, You lie and say it's not a business. I may have been born in the morning, but it wasn't this morning. Give Me a little credit.

I'm sure a number of people will be upset with Me about doing what You are basically forcing Me to do, but if You don't want to comply then You leave Me little choice. I can't help but to wonder, though. If You've been successfully running this little operation right under Our noses for a bit over a year here, is the IRS also unaware as well?

In short, I am giving You one last opportunity to do the right thing and become a Vendor, because if nothing else You have procured many items for mostly satisfied members(some of which are friends of Mine, outside of the forum) and don't intend to shut You down without taking that into account. You have 24 hours to contact Tom, or You will go *POOF*. I'm not the only Moderator aware of the situation, so it's out of My hands if You don't.