Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 04:37 PM   #22
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Just spoke to my servive manager on the phone, and he sounded like an overexcited kid as he broke the news that vibration and noise was gone.Apparently the part number for the new bearings is the same than the old one ,but they come from a different supplier. If the manager was happy ,I was far from jumping of joy.Today is exactly 20 weeks since I bought the car.I lost my summer ,two road trips and pretty much all respect for Ford.I was also promised an expensive extended warranty but apparently I will need to wait for that.

I haven't driven the car yet ,so I can only rely on what the service guy said.So will only be able to judge tomorrow once the car is back.The only good think about waiting that long ,is that I had more than enough time to think of what I was gonna do.And tomorrow evening,I'm shopping for a car.Still divided between Mazda and Hyundai ,but the one who will give the best deal and will have a car in stock will be my choice.

Will tell you my new ride before getting out of here.