Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - High Performance 2012 Ford Focus ST
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:34 AM   #909
MacAttack
Focus Addict

Fan#: 79365
What I Drive: 2000 Dark Green SE

FF Reputation: 5 MacAttack Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusSTHopeful View Post
the focus ST could def be a better car, but the price has to be right. And for the record, I dont see a huge lack of GTI interest. if you're talking about THIS message board, well thats to be expected. I'd think those @ vwvortex would feel the opposite.

I agree the GTI wheels suck, but I like the looks. The focus ST will look AWESOME, on the outside at least. I've metioned several times how much I dislike the interior, even though many people here says their loaded foci are very natural feeling...I still jsut dont like the way it looks.

Its a tossup for sure, and the delay of the focus doesnt help.

Now the Fiesta ST is really piquing my itnerest, but sadly Im not anticipating good news on a release timeframe. Maybe once the LA show opens for all on Friday...we'll start seeing a release date?

probably not :(
If the Fiesta had more power, I'd be interested. It looks like the Focus has a better power to weight ratio than even the V6 mustang. It's hard to not be interested in that.