Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #499
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,284, Level 35
Points: 3,284, Level: 35 Points: 3,284, Level: 35 Points: 3,284, Level: 35
Level Up 56% Completed
Level up: 56% Level up: 56% Level up: 56%
Forum Activity 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpinnell View Post
Thanks for your help. This is going to be a short workup. As busy as my schedule is I have talked with the dealer who sold me the car (who has been great) and told them if this can't be resolved quickly to expect the car back. To his credit he said we will do whatever needs to be done. Don't get me wrong, this car has some damn fine strengths (and some weakness) but I need reliable transportation which is not going to get me killed. Regards, Greg
Hey Greg,

whynotthinkwhynot sent me your information, so I will be sending you a PM shortly. As for the remote entry, just press the lock button once and it will set the alarm & flash the lights without sounding the horn. If you press it twice, the horn chirps as confirmation that all doors are locked. It's on page 166 of the Owner's Guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awilkesy View Post
I have the same problem with my 2012. This is now the 3rd time I have been to the dealer to have the issue looked at.
Hi awilkesy,

I know it is frustrating to have concerns on a new vehicle. Please private message me the details (VIN, contact information, mileage, & servicing dealer name/state) so I can review your situation.

~Natasha

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply