Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Some random SVT stuff. Grille, Springs, Sub/Amp...
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 01:12 AM   #1
Flow~cus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 76490
What I Drive: 2004 Blue SVT 5-Door

FF Reputation: 1 Flow~cus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Some random SVT stuff. Grille, Springs, Sub/Amp...

Im putting my box of random goodies for sale. These are just random parts that I have taken off of my Focus because I didnt use them or I replaced them with something else. I will add any other parts I find laying around (currently cleaning garage.)

Feel free to PM me or email at JoelHuntSmith @ gmail.com (i will get emails faster) All parts are located in Atlanta, Georgia.

SVT Springs with ~60k on them. Great shape, no cracks or problems. $50 plus shipping

SVT Sub and Amp No bracket or hardwareWorks, has not been hooked up since I have had the car. Took it out to make more room in trunk. I will add the carpet in if i can find (or you can trade) carpet from a ZX3 or ZX5 to replace it. $50 plus shipping ($75 w/ capet

Rear Wiper Motor with wiper arm and Blade (hardware included) Works perfectly, just did a rear wiper delete. $25 plus shipping

I also have an UNOPENED brand new Euro Licence Plate frame. Just want to get rid of it. $10 plus shipping

I can take more pictures and give more info if needed. Contact me if you have any questions. Willing to work with price and can meet to deliver parts if you live somewhere close to Atlanta. Prices slightly negotiable (I want this stuff out of my garage). SVT Front bumper coming soon....

Thanks for looking,
Joel

HatchNation#35

Im so broke!

Last edited by Flow~cus; 12-23-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Price change