11-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Midland Park, NJ
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium Hatch
FF Reputation: 2
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0
Originally Posted by chum567
There is a way to fix the windows. When I had my MFT rebooted my windows no longer worked.
1. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed, then release
2. Lift the switch again for one more second.
3. Press and hold the switch until the window is fully open, then release
4. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed.
5. Open the window and try to close it automatically.
6. Reset and repeat procedure if the window does not close
Took me a couple tries to get the drivers side to work.
Worked like a charm!!!!
Thx for the info!