Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Strange front end high/low wobble/humming sound
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 07:56 PM   #15
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyt View Post
Beepster, Nothing new, although I had a follow-up call from Ford CS today. I asked some pointed questions they could not answer. The fellow I spoke with said he would ask some contacts of his own to find out what he could. I asked what, where/why and how soon this could be fixed. I went on to say I was concerned that if it is taking so long to solve would this problem be taken care of if my warranty ran out. As of today nothing has changed with the TSB.

I went on to talk about my thread on Focus Frantics, which has enabled me to find out I was not the only one reporting this problem. I also told them that my wife is apprehensive about driving with this noise as she drives at the speeds it occurs. That when she is asked about how she likes her Titanium she tells people asking what is going on so Ford is not getting good press. Our Focus is good looking and several people each week ask how we like it.
Thanks,
I will call my service manager tomorrow for news.I also got a lot of people saying they like the look of the car.A few times I gave them the key to try it .And each time they said:"WTF" and looked at another car.In the past 4 and a half month ,I must have cost Ford at least 35 sales.This car doesn't belong on the road and with winter coming soon ,I can't imagine how dangerous this car will be to drive at the speed I drive right now so I can stop hearing that bearing noise.

I'm really sick of it.