View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 06:13 PM   #56
stoopidsteve87
!FRENCH FRY!

Fan#: 31168
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv

FF Reputation: 8 stoopidsteve87 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Lmao, wait. WHAT?! Gold or bronze look great...so do black?! Haha, I'm confused! I only like black rims typically when they've got something to break it up, like a lip. Hence the rims on the Focus. Problem is, it'd be too easy with a hatch to pick what looks good, but in my mind, things even as rims look completely different on the sedan. This is new territory for me. I'd have preferred a 3 hatch, but it'd have cost me a little more, I'd have had to search for one as the only skyactiv hatch they had was pricier for sure, and my fiance hates hatches (I get brownie points for this because she likes Mazdas and hates all hatches, and she's already claimed this as her own despite the fact she'll still be in Alabama another year and a half lol). So I went with the grown-up car and got the sedan. I've already seen a few pics and the RX8 rims look HOT on it while still looking relatively stock. I'll be keeping this thing pretty low-key. Wheels are a long ways off though, so who knows what I'll think by then.

In any case, I road by this afternoon. They obviously put the Focus on the lot before closing yesterday after I gave it to them at lunch. They gave me $2800, I figured they'd do well to ask around $5k. They've got $7559 on the windshield with it sitting up front. They're going to make more off it than the Wrangler they gave me $10k and are asking $13k for lol
Gump Crew #11 / Team Duratec #196
THE Blazin' Copper Hottness of the South

!FRENCH FRY! - The Stop Light Destroyer
Taylor Swift Crew(TSC) #2