Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Grille, Front Strut Bar, RaceCraft Front Sway, DGAS Cover, Roush Skirts, Cosi CAI
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
stoopidsteve87
!FRENCH FRY!

Fan#: 31168
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv

FF Reputation: 8 stoopidsteve87 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Grille, Front Strut Bar, RaceCraft Front Sway, DGAS Cover, Roush Skirts, Cosi CAI

Traded the Focus and taking some things off it of before handing it over tomorrow, so obviously I won't be needing some of it any longer. All parts are coming off of my 2005 ZX3, 2.0 w/ auto, unless otherwise noted. Up to you to make certain things will work on yours.

- Roush Side Skirts - I would prefer to ship these through Greyhound if that is any bit convenient for the buyer, as shipping will be cheapest and no box is required (which I don't have for the second set). They will, of course, be bubble wrapped to an extreme degree if Greyhound is used.

- $180 Shipped
- Brand new, unfinished, includes instructions, and mounting hardware/3M tape, in original shipping box.

- $150 - Skirts only, painted copper already - Pending Local Sale -

- '05 Grille Surround w/ insert - Sold -

- Focus Central Front Strut Bar - Sold -

- DGAS Cover - Sold -

- RaceCraft Front Sway - Sold -

- Cosworth CAI - Sold -

I'm located in the Ft Hood, TX area. Paypal is required for payment prior to shipping. Prices are somewhat negotiable, as I don't have any use for any of this now, and did my best to price, having not seen some of this stuff for sale in a while. Please PM in addition to any posts, as it's more difficult to miss a PM.

Gump Crew #11 / Team Duratec #196
THE Blazin' Copper Hottness of the South

!FRENCH FRY! - The Stop Light Destroyer
Taylor Swift Crew(TSC) #2

Last edited by stoopidsteve87; 11-25-2011 at 11:04 PM.