View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 03:47 PM   #29
caterham 7
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 72005
What I Drive: 2000 yellow lotus caterham super 7

FF Reputation: 1 caterham 7 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Blivit, Yes sir it was and has been asked! I was told by a tech that was on the phone with me and had taken over my lap top for over 3 hours that at lunch he had to go to a meeting and this would be brought up and in fact i was to understand that the meeting in part was about this ongoing problem and how it might be fixed. After that long on the phone with him i do believe not only did he do his best but was very truthful. He is a good tech to try so hard to make it work as we had rented track time and a dyno costing us a lot of money. We did not get to tune because the log kept on stopping.
Now what is said between the techs and the customer, if not recorded word for word but just a few on a computer as to what happened then not all is known.
If for some reason you are unable to find my asking,then take this message as me asking would you please find a way for us to have the latest updates and the logging not to stop. The gentleman that wants me to help him data log his car next week was with me twice when the techs took over my computer and at one time was on the phone with the tech when i went out to make a log run while the tech had control over my lap top,and can repeat what i have told you.