Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Help with datalogging
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:15 AM   #18
caterham 7
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 72005
What I Drive: 2000 yellow lotus caterham super 7

FF Reputation: 1 caterham 7 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yes we were working with both zetec engines, normal and svt. I even sent pictures to one of SCTs real nice techs who did everything in his power to help. These pictures showed Tom at our garage at the MSRHouston track with 10+ cars ,one was even a duratec that he was tuning. t should be simple to data log. When we first started it was then came the updates. We have a Prof from Rice Univ with several PHDs and has raced for years and an EE from Prudue and one fron Cal Poly. We have the brain power to work our lap tops-It is not on our end. I will say your tech dept will do everything in their power to help but it seems their hands are tied because of flaws in the updates. Why don't you - all, go back to an old program and see what makes it work and start over again.
I know of several other tune companys and i must say that SCT,when working, Is the best out there hands down and when i am ask i still tell people to buy SCT. You get more for what you buy from SCT. I have one race friend you bought MBE and spent over $5,000 and can not get near the info from data loging you can from SCT. So what i am trying to tell you is that you have loyal customers and we just need it to work when we data log as the time it takes to go to a track and make runs and down load tunes should not take the hours of delay trying to get the download to work. I will PM you my CP ,so call me