Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Any Successful AWD Swaps Out There?
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 08:32 PM   #24
Kickerbeast
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87814
What I Drive: FrankenFocus AWD In Progress

FF Reputation: 1 Kickerbeast Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks for the enthusiasm. Somewhat of a sad day and I'm going to be selling my Talon. Although this should help light a fire under my ass to get this project going. Once I get some sheds moving then I will definately be picking up a shell and starting on it. If anyone is around my area and is actually interested in a shed, hit me up. I'm of Facebook now too. Look for Law Storage Facilities. LETS GET THE PARTY TRAIN ROOLIN!

I also have a buddy that wants to start building parts to all makes and models to start selling. He wants to start up a business and I've been helping him with idea when I have the time. If anyone has idea of things that would be really cool, or fixes to common problems, let me know and I'll forward it to him. Once he starts making some stuff I know he will want to get set up as a vender. No, he isn't a hillbilly in his garage. Yes, he is an engineer and will be taking an engineering approach to this instead of just slapping junk together and trying to pawn it off as gold.

As I get this AWD thing going, I'm going to have him do analysis on as much of it as I can so I know it will hold up.

ZX3 going AWD http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310574