Level Up 14% Completed
Level up: 14% Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 3 KyleQ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth View Post
Maybe the folks who say they are a waste of time have more skills than others. maybe the have used them and found them to actually BE a waste of time.
Why does your OPINION invaidate others experience?

If you want to say you like using snow tires, that is fine and great. when it gets into 'others who don't are "wrong' foolish whatever' than it gets a little hairy, as i am really ready to tell that so called cop's threatening comments about giving tickets etc and the quoted person to shove it. Seriously.
I give a rat's ass if you do not like my not using snow tires. They are a Goddamn waste of money and a waste of time to me PERIOD.
And yeah feel free to abn me or whatever the Hell you uwant...
You are entitled to your opinion - I stated my opinion and then supported it with my experience and the experience of another. I didn't say "people who think snow tires don't work are r-tards" - I just simply expressed that I find it hard to believe that somebody could run snow tires in the winter and dismiss them as useless after the fact.

Take a chill-pill - whoa.

I'm just going to state a fact - the tire compounds and tread designs of a DEDICATED snow tire will be far superior to that of an all season, no if ands or butts about it. Winter driving is a whole different animal, it's not so much about worrying about what you are exactly doing, you have to be totally aware of what the cars around you are doing, or that corner coming up where the trees thin out and the snow is deeper.

Sorry, but you are the only person I've ever come across that have said straight up that winter tires are a waste of time, and you're from WI too. That would be like telling a drag racer that slicks are a waste of time
Torsen T-2/Clutchnet Stage 3
Fidanza 8lb 131 of 2150