Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #459
Beepster
Banned

Fan#: 88947
What I Drive: Black 2012 Elantra GL

FF Reputation: 1 Beepster Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Is making us wait that long the smartest thing Ford can do???

I bought my car in June because I needed it in July and August, and we are in November and the car is still a worthless piece of junk.

So far Ford spent 5000$ cdn(probably more that 8000 if paid from my own pocket) of unnecessary repairs.Almost a month use of a crappy loaner.Ford promised me a 6yr extended another 1300$.And all the people who tried the car in the past 19 weeks who will obviously not touch a Ford with a 50ft pole.

Also I spent a lot of time thinking ,and for now the only option in my mind is to pay another 4 or 5 thousant for another once this pos is fixed.And funny enough the first car on my list is the Elantra.A few years ago Hyundai was pretty much synomymous of cheap crap.Today they are great value with a surprisingly good quality.When I try to find dirt on the Elantra ,the only thing I find are Toyota dealers bashing the Elantra and Sonata.Coming from one of the biggest car company in the world ,I think this is the best publicity Hyundai could ever ask for.

If Ford can't supply us with good quality cars,we'll go with a car company that can.